Definition of "pachydermous" 
- (unknown) Same as pachyderm.
- (unknown) In botany, thick-coated: applied sometimes to a thick-walled capsule of mosses.
Use "pachydermous" in a sentence
- "It was impossible to score an advantage over his stolid strength and pachydermous insensibility."
- "Ab Maddock, big, impudent, and pachydermous, it took Dugald Robertson, the minister's son, just half an hour's hard fighting to extract"
- "Then the pachydermous one enters into the other’s heaven, probably with the resolution already formed of ousting that unhappy angel."