- (noun) The 16th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter p.
- (noun) The 16th in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter P.
- (noun) A hypothesized documentary source of certain portions of the Pentateuch that have a formal style, contain genealogical lists and descriptions of rituals, and use the Tetragrammaton to refer to God.
- (noun) the 16th letter and 12th consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiceless bilabial stop, as in pig
"which one of the following will execute faster? int p = 2; p++; OR p = p+1; OR p+ = 1; and y?? is it p++ bcoz it is a single instruction?? ... nd the rest r multiple ..."
"Now, assume that a given sentence, s, corresponds to the fact that p; and assume that ˜p™ and ˜q™ are sentences with the same truth-value."
"Where p is a permutation of objects on a domain D, we can define the p-transform function p* as follows: if x is an object in D, p* (x) ="
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY