Definition of "oaktag" [oaktag]
- (noun) A flexible material akin to thick paper.
- (noun) A rectangular sheet of this material.
Use "oaktag" in a sentence
- "My medieval stick puppet process involves scissors, a few large pieces of oaktag, and lots of paint."
- "Then I think things through: If I buy either the construction paper or the oaktag, I have to go to the cashier."
- "Among last year's tasks: solar powered cars, "mouse-trap" CD racecars, football catapults, oaktag / chopstick rollercoasters, and more."