Definition of "nab" [nab]
- (verb-transitive) Informal To seize (a fugitive or wrongdoer); arrest.
- (verb-transitive) Informal To grab; snatch.
- (verb) to arrest
- (verb) to catch (someone) in wrongdoing
- (verb) to seize suddenly; snatch
Use "nab" in a sentence
- "The word nabî 'expresses more especially a function."
- "Once the gas has been pumped and the windows washed, the creatures want to be paid and the only thing they can nab from the guy that’s of value is the camera he’d been snapping pictures of them with."
- "The company's portfolio includes the world's first and only protein-bound nanoparticle chemotherapeutic compound (ABRAXANE®), which is based on the company's proprietary tumor targeting technology known as the nab® platform."