Definition of "n's" [n's]
- (noun) Plural form of n.
- (conjunction) along with; in addition to
- (conjunction) as a consequence
- (conjunction) afterwards
- (conjunction) (intensifier)
- (conjunction) plus
- (conjunction) used to join identical words or phrases to give emphasis or indicate repetition or continuity
- (conjunction) used to join two identical words or phrases to express a contrast between instances of what is named
- (conjunction) used in place of to in infinitives after verbs such as try, go, and come
- (noun) an additional matter or problem
Use "n's" in a sentence
- "Juan Inciarte, executive vice president of strategy, is viewed as one of Mr. Bot í n's most trusted advisers, accompanying him on most of his travels and being intimately involved in any deal."
- "But some people close to Santander's top management said he isn't a favorite of Mr. Bot í n's, after having wrangled with top executives, one person said, over the degree of control he had in the Latin American business."
- "I was wrong, there is one entry that is only significant at the .05 level, I guess with n's of 100,000 or so, statistical significance is pretty easy."