Definition of "maces" [maces]
- (noun) Plural form of mace.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of mace.
Use "maces" in a sentence
- "They fought with blunt weapons, such as maces, like the ones these two had resting on the table."
- "The RDA campaign is essentially a third-person shooter featuring loads of heavy firepower, whereas the Na'vi campaign's gameplay is action adventure with rudimentary, yet brutally efficient, weapons, such as maces, swords, and bows and arrows."
- "A big arena … eight celebrities armed to the teeth with swords, maces, javelins, nets and shields … One survivor victor to walk away with the greatest prize imaginable – their career life …"