Definition of "macerates" [macerates]
- (noun) Plural form of macerate.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of macerate.
Use "macerates" in a sentence
- "A believer who flagellates or "macerates" himself today arouses more wonder and fear than emulation."
- "I recently met a senior lawyer and constitutional expert who's of the view that the Welsh Affairs Select Committee "macerates" bids for power put in front of them."
- "The pie that is their legacy uses paper-thin slices of whole lemons, macerates them in sugar for a good while and mixes them with eggs to form a most-amazing pie filling, part marmelade and part curd."