Definition of "maa" [maa]
- (interjection) a bleating sound, as that of a sheep or goat
- (verb) to make such a sound
- (verb) (of sheep, goats, and lambs) to bleat, or to imitate such a noise
- (noun) a bleating sound (as made by sheep, goats, and lambs)
Use "maa" in a sentence
- "G: [takes out phone and calls his maa] Maa, do you know Elsie XYZ?"
- "Tukuchee ri oher, yxnu [c] ahol, he [c] a ka maa Oxlahuh [c,] ij, Cablahuh"
- "The maa was a moft mrferable fpedacle, and apparently eaten up with difeafe."