Definition of "m1" [m1]
- (noun) The narrowest measure of the money supply, comprising the currency in circulation plus demand deposits or checking account balances.
- (symbol-for) the amount of money in circulation in notes, coin, current accounts, and deposit accounts transferable by cheque
Use "m1" in a sentence
- "I have the following program in which a base class one and a derived class two, share the same method name m1 but differ in their arguments."
- "For instance, try to add the line: override = [ 'm1', 'spam', 'ham'] in the definition of"
- "Yes | No | Report from hogh8er wrote 8 weeks 4 days ago m1 socom16 loaded with Barnes x bullets and a glock 10mm on my hip works for me."