Definition of "m-1" [m-1]
- (noun) a semiautomatic rifle
- (noun) a semiautomatic .30 calibre rifle: the basic infantry weapon of the US Army in World War II and the Korean War
Use "m-1" in a sentence
- "Note that the effect of this definition is to fix the magnetic constant (permeability of vacuum) at exactly 4 x 10-7 H · m-1."
- "The first paved roads were built by the romans a full 2000 years before m-1″."
- "In Systeme Internationale (SI) units, the fundamental unit of pressure is the Pascal (Pa; kg m-1 s-2), defined as 1 Newton (kg m s-2) per square meter."