Definition of "m" [m]
- (noun) The 13th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter m.
- (noun) The 13th in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter M.
- (abbreviation) Grammar masculine
- (noun) the 13th letter and tenth consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a bilabial nasal, as in mat
Use "m" in a sentence
- "SAMUEL THOMPSON, SOMER THOMPSON ` S FATHER: All I can say is I ` m-- I ` m handling it just as any father would whose daughter has been taken from him."
- "And I ` m-- not to say that I ` m accusing him of murdering Haleigh, because Haleigh is not found."
- "I ` m-- the world that I ` m in, it ` s so fast phased."