Definition of "labels" [labels]
- (noun) Plural form of label.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of label.
- (noun) the form of calcium carbonate existing in stalactites or stalagmites
- (noun) a drip made of stone
Use "labels" in a sentence
- "Here is some experience to recognize the fake labels: incomplete info on fake labels; manual operation trace on the edge of the disks, cause 'fake labels are often stuck manually."
- "'hierarchical' = false, 'labels' = $labels, 'show_ui' = true, 'query_var' = true, 'rewrite' ="
- "The answer, in part, is that the term labels a great variety of phenomena."