Definition of "lab" [lab]
- (noun) A laboratory.
- (noun) short for laboratory
- (noun) short for Labrador retriever
Use "lab" in a sentence
- "Both are great dogs, but the lab is a "lower maintenance" dog."
- "LAB. my lab is always barking whenever someone walks to the door and they are a great retrieving dog. they can retrieve anything from quail to goose. you can also train them to flush groups of birds. all in all great breed."
- "My time in graduate school confirmed my opinion that the lab is a haven."