Definition of "l" [l]
- (noun) The 12th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter l.
- (noun) The 12th in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter L.
- (abbreviation) length
- (noun) the 12th letter and ninth consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a lateral, as in label
- (noun) something shaped like an L
- (noun) (in combination)
Use "l" in a sentence
- "On the outside is represented an open shed, _m_, for carts and wagons to remain under cover, thirty feet by fifteen, while _l l l l l l_ are bins for vegetables, to be filled through scuttles from the floor of the story above, and surrounded by solid walls."
- "$ $Y s l$. sý ` $$$$ lb Y$b ý ` ` ý l$,. l$ ` s., s$$$b $., $l"
- "Her fingers echdeE words. am l; i l--- J - no t was tile bUUIIU b1111b vllaue WIICII they wets depressed or interested."