Definition of "kagome" [kagome]
- (noun) An arrangement of laths composed of interlaced triangles such that each point where two laths cross has four neighboring points. Although called a lattice, it is more closely related to the trihexagonal tiling than to a mathematical lattice.
- (noun) Short for Kagome Kagome; a Japanese childrens game.
Use "kagome" in a sentence
- "There is this movie or episode were kagome is inside this burning building and inuyasha comes and saves her."
- "Thing you searched for on Google: inuyasha and kagome. looking for some stuff with my sis."
- "I also ship Rin&sesshoumaru personally … he doesn't show emotion in a normal way, but demon to human unions have worked in the series before. .that and, its not anything necessarily taking away from it, if inuyasha and kagome can also be in that position …"