Definition of "kabloona" [kabloona]
- (noun) A non-Inuit person in Canada or Greenland, especially a European or someone of European descent.
- (noun) (in Canada) a person who is not of Inuit ancestry, esp a White person
Use "kabloona" in a sentence
- "The sixam ieua knew through their forward-thoughts that when the Tuunbaq's domain was finally invaded by the pale people--the kabloona--it would be the beginning of the End of Times."
- "When the Tuunbaq dies because of the kabloona sickness, the spirit-governors-of-the-sky knew, its cold, white domain will begin to heat and melt and thaw."
- "Through the God-Walking People hunters who understood his signs, Crozier had offered bribes to Puhtoorak if the old man would agree to bring his family with him and come along to show them the way to the kabloona boat with the three sticks rising from its roof, but the old Qikiqtarqjuaq wanted nothing more to do with the haunted kabloona three-stick house."