Definition of "kabbalist" [kabbalist]
- (noun) one who studies the Kabbalah
- (noun) an ancient Jewish mystical tradition based on an esoteric interpretation of the Old Testament
- (noun) any secret or occult doctrine or science
Use "kabbalist" in a sentence
- "I imagine us as the cast of a droll art-house movie: the gay disco promoter, the strikingly beautiful kabbalist, the German graphic designer, the film-studio executive from Los Angeles and his young Mexican boyfriend."
- "One is a transgendered kabbalist and neo-indigenist with Asian features, slanting eyes and arching cheekbones."
- "I called the Rav from my cell phone on the way over, and he said, “Create a new kabbalist for these times,” and I assured him that I would."