Definition of "kabbala" [kabbala]
- (proper-noun) Alternative spelling of Kaballah.
- (noun) an ancient Jewish mystical tradition based on an esoteric interpretation of the Old Testament
- (noun) any secret or occult doctrine or science
Use "kabbala" in a sentence
- "This memo advertised a model bill and called for the end of “tax-supported evolution science” because it “is derived concept-for-concept from Rabbinic writings on the mystic ‘holy book’ kabbala dating back at least two millennia”."
- "There's some kabbala in it, and vanity publishing satire, the Templars and tons of other fun stuff."
- "Special attention was reportedly given to “kabbala as espoused by Madonna.”"