Definition of "kabala" [kab•a•la]
- (proper-noun) Alternative spelling of Kaballah.
- (noun) an ancient Jewish mystical tradition based on an esoteric interpretation of the Old Testament
- (noun) any secret or occult doctrine or science
Use "kabala" in a sentence
- "There is an ancient source of biblical interpretation, known as kabala, that can help us understand the paradox of what seems to be an occasionally absent God."
- "We don't have any kabala, * (* Slavery.) like you - don't seem to need it, for some reason."
- "She's bringing her sticky and sweet tour to Israel in September, and she has ties to Judaism through her involvement with kabala."