Definition of "kabaka" [kabaka]
- (noun) The title of the king of Buganda.
- (noun) any of the former rulers of the Baganda people of S Uganda
Use "kabaka" in a sentence
- "Joy is insane she called kabaka's brother the one who called for peace on TV a BLACK NIGGER for calling for no more violence and said she is on the opposite end of the spectrum."
- "They had a king, called the kabaka, and a court, and a whole civilized social structure."
- "The king of the Baganda was called the kabaka; it was Kabaka Mutesa II who, in accepting the gift of a rifle from the English explorer Speke, sent a page from his court outside with it to shoot a bystander to see how well the weapon worked."