Definition of "k's" [k's]
- (noun) Plural form of k.
- (noun) the 11th letter and 8th consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiceless velar stop, as in kitten
Use "k's" in a sentence
- "Monday, April 27, 2009 happy birthday, sleepy owl! for lisa k's bday, we went out to vegetarian house for some yummy veggie chinese food and then walked over to ground kontrol for some video game (and pinball) action. it was a blast!"
- "Your are correct I exited east a couple k's just before Villa de Arriaga (clearly marked to SLP) and followed the bypass to Fed 57D coming north from Queretaro."
- "So by using andy k's measure – the argument that Clinton makes [that there's no such thing as a "pledged" delegate] is mute correct?"