Definition of "jabs" [jabs]
- (noun) Plural form of jab.
- (verb) to poke or thrust sharply
- (verb) to strike with a quick short blow or blows
- (noun) a sharp poke or stab
- (noun) a quick short blow, esp (in boxing) a straight punch with the leading hand
- (noun) an injection
Use "jabs" in a sentence
- "The anti-McCain/Palin jabs will only get nastier as the day wears on."
- "Hillary threw in jabs against Senator Obama at every campaign stop."
- "John McCain jabs are about as accurate as his "straight talk"."