- (verb) Present participle of jab.
- (noun) A motion or gesture that jabs; a jab.
- (verb) to poke or thrust sharply
- (verb) to strike with a quick short blow or blows
- (noun) a sharp poke or stab
- (noun) a quick short blow, esp (in boxing) a straight punch with the leading hand
"And I could not get over the idea of jabbing a needle so deeply and blindly into someone's chest."
"Eventually bored, Covalt struck back, his sword jabbing at his opponent's exposed chest."
"He smiled again, squinting and tossing his head left and right in short, jabbing motions."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY