Definition of "jabbering" [jabbering]
- (verb) Present participle of jabber.
- (noun) Speech that jabbers; gibberish.
Use "jabbering" in a sentence
- "The Monkey-man bored me, however; he assumed, on the strength of his five digits, that he was my equal, and was for ever jabbering at me, jabbering the most arrant nonsense."
- "Second, all of this "patriotic" jabbering from the likes of Cheney and Frist is so much bullshit."
- "All of the continuous jabbering from the talking heads and other debates over their decisions is just a passing fog."