Definition of "i" [i]
- (noun) The ninth letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter i.
- (noun) The ninth in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter I.
- (unknown) The symbol for imaginary unit.
- (noun) the ninth letter and third vowel of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) any of several speech sounds represented by this letter, in English as in bite or hit
- (noun) something shaped like an I
- (noun) (in combination)
Use "i" in a sentence
- "- P h ï h îp c h o c ¸c doa nh ng h iÖp c ã nh iÒu c h i nh ¸nh - P h ï h îp c h o c ¸c doa nh ng h iÖp c ã nh ©n viª n di c h uyÓn lín Díi ®©y b ¶ng g i¸ g ä i ®iÖn th o¹i ®i q uè c tÕ"
- "The next Thing tou »re tt Dbfenre i% tkt fincc the Ray C G i$» by jtbu Meanj, j6*od« i* wiH he re* dered fo if refle&od ialp any other Pofidon • A* ftp - pofe G T parallel to O M, by awing the Ghf%PQ, j this new Clock, which I here obferve in fo elegant"
- "Rzg - B. u a. CoafeqneDtlv, V B is = toVD. i£». i.&i."