- (verb-transitive) To clothe.
- (verb-transitive) To fit out or equip (a mine) for operation.
- (verb-transitive) Obsolete To impart an ability or capacity to.
- (verb-intransitive) To qualify oneself for a post or office.
- (verb) to equip and finance (a mine)
- (verb) to qualify for office
"In a controversial new book on the effects of infidelity on married life, Men, Love, Fidelity, Miss Vaillant says her aim is to “re-habilitate infidelity”."
"By the end of the decade, even Kuhn had problems obtaining students from the university, and assistants found it necessary to habilitate at other institutions far from"
"There are many ways of alleviating the social, health and criminal justice costs of dependent heroin (and other drug) use, in ways that engage, support and habilitate offenders and drug users."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY