Definition of "haa" [haa]
- (noun) A tree of the spurge family, Antidesma platyphyllum, found on most of the Hawaiian Islands, and reaching a height of 30 feet. Its fruit is a reddish drupe with a bony, flattened putamen.
- (abbreviation-for) hepatitis-associated antigen; an antigen that occurs in the blood serum of some people, esp those with serum hepatitis
Use "haa" in a sentence
- "Ha haa, nobody would have feared the darkside! skatalite"
- "“Ha ha ha haa, dead black people are so funn – what did you say about my dick pills?!?” bothWrong says:"
- "When Rush Limbaugh had wished that he wants the President to fail that was his call to the evershrinking loony right to make it happen, no matter if the nation goes down the toilet with them: such patriotic people. .haa."