Definition of "ha-ha" 
- (noun) A sound made in imitation of laughter.
- (noun) Slang An instance of amusement. Often used in the plural: drove past the old school just for ha-has.
- (interjection) Used to express amusement or scorn.
- (noun) See sunk fence.
Use "ha-ha" in a sentence
- "Maybe making him go ouch some, instead of ha-ha, would get me out of here."
- "To paraphrase Dr. Coop, it was an a-ha and a ha-ha moment, as one by one, the staffers realized that Jackie's relationship with Eddie the pharmacist wasn't just a fling — it was an affair."
- "The ha-ha moment went to the identical Winklevoss twins, as the crew-rowing Adonises decide whether they should mincemeat the Facebook founder for stealing their idea."