Definition of "h's" [h's]
- (noun) Plural form of h.
- (noun) the eighth letter and sixth consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, in English usually a voiceless glottal fricative, as in hat
- (noun) something shaped like an H
- (noun) (in combination)
Use "h's" in a sentence
- "Y shld knw bttr thn mst f yr stdnts h's fllwng Krl Mrx's bk pl b pl. SSHL! ll y lwyrs blng n hll nd thts wr y r gng. fl bd fr yr kds tht th hv sch n sshl (Frmkn) fr fthr nd mthr. thnk yr th n wth prblm wth rlt!!!!"
- "I have to admit, initially I made fun of the names with random "h's" - but now it's all chrack."
- "Three German thinkers whose last names start with h's"