Definition of "gabfests" [gabfests]
- (noun) Plural form of gabfest.
- (noun) prolonged gossiping or conversation
- (noun) an informal gathering for conversation
Use "gabfests" in a sentence
- "Because the commentators are either very wealthy themselves (i.e. denizens of the Sunday gabfests) or they are employed by media companies which are run by and for the benefit of the very wealthy. soullite says:"
- "On the far side of the meadow, I could see all four counselors sitting around the campfire, having one of their endless gabfests, which meant nobody was watching us."
- "(And, he actually did enjoy those gabfests with the press.)"