Definition of "gabfest" [gabfest]
- (noun) Slang An informal gathering or session for the exchange of news, opinions, and gossip.
- (noun) Slang A long, animated conversation or discussion.
- (noun) prolonged gossiping or conversation
- (noun) an informal gathering for conversation
Use "gabfest" in a sentence
- "Pattinson and de Ravin’s live interview on the Emmy-winning morning gabfest is set for March 2."
- "Climate change spokeswoman Christine Milne described the assembly as a "gabfest" and"
- "Most noticeably, my favorite panel, the annual State of the Industry gabfest with the heads of all the major comic book companies, is MIA."