Definition of "gabby" [gabby]
- (adjective) Slang Tending to talk excessively; garrulous.
- (adjective) inclined to chatter; talkative
Use "gabby" in a sentence
- "Often, it makes subjects "gabby" without revealing any important information."
- "So Derek Jeter has apparently run afoul of another one of his gabby Yankee bosses, Hank Steinbrenner—not for an incendiary comment or an off-field indiscretion never that!"
- "For instance, my high-school self — skinny, scabby, giggly, gabby, frantic to be noticed, tormented enough to be a tormentor, relentlessly pushing his cartoons and posters and noisy jokes and pseudo-sophisticated poems upon the helpless-high school — strikes me now as considerably obnoxious, though I owe him a lot: without his frantic ambition and insecurity I would not now be sitting on (as my present home was named by others) Haven Hill."