Definition of "gabbles" [gabbles]
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of gabble.
- (verb) to utter (words, etc) rapidly and indistinctly; jabber
- (verb) (of geese and some other birds or animals) to utter rapid cackling noises
- (noun) rapid and indistinct speech or noises
Use "gabbles" in a sentence
- "Balls won't get anywhere selling used cars - he gabbles his delirious lies - at least Brown rolls them around his mouth before spitting them out."
- "All that somehow involved him going (INAUDIBLE) gabbles."
- "By God's the men with gabbles are not even to blame, with the maximum minimum policy we have all been so willing to march for."