- (noun) A liar; a deceiver.
- (noun) One who is addicted to idle talk.
- (noun) A style of electronic music, a subgenre of hardcore techno characterised by a distorted kick sound and controversial lyrics or samples.
- (verb) to talk excessively or idly, esp about trivial matters; gossip; chatter
- (noun) idle or trivial talk
"Hyphenate is set to continue on "Top Model" and as host of her syndie gabber, which is produced via Warner's Telepictures unit."
"He must be a "gabber" for the nonce, a free talker, a chatterer, who would cover up all pauses."
"Like Nacchio, Leiweke is a gifted gabber and visionary."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY