Definition of "gabba" [gabba]
- (noun) Alternative spelling of gabber.
- (noun) a type of electronic dance music
Use "gabba" in a sentence
- "It's called the 'gabba, which is short for Wolloongabba."
- "Empire's dream of Atari Teenage Riot becoming some kind of gabba insurrectionist threat to the establishment never quiet transpired, but it was entertaining to watch them try."
- "For one brief, shining three-quarters of an hour in 1981, Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee and even Marky rode that much-needed bridge between the "gabba" and the "hey" with this, the closest duh brudders ever did get to building a pure pop-rock paragon."