Definition of "g" [g]
- (noun) The seventh letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter g.
- (noun) The seventh in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter G.
- (noun) Music The fifth tone in the scale of C major or the seventh tone in the relative minor scale.
- (noun) the seventh letter and fifth consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, in English usually either a voiced velar stop, as in grass, or a voiced palato-alveolar affricate, as in page
Use "g" in a sentence
- "And sometimes we think too hard, though that OCD can pay off. *g* g/a"
- "Tropylium: ... the font you're using seems to conflate g and g~."
- "An assignment g² is an a-variant of g if g² agrees with g on all nominals save possibly a. The relation"