Definition of "fabulous" [fab•u•lous]
- (adjective) Barely credible; astonishing: the fabulous endurance of a marathon runner.
- (adjective) Extremely pleasing or successful: a fabulous vacation.
- (adjective) Of the nature of a fable or myth; legendary.
- (adjective) Told of or celebrated in fables or legends.
- (adjective) almost unbelievable; astounding; legendary
- (adjective) extremely good
- (adjective) of, relating to, or based upon fable
Use "fabulous" in a sentence
- "As a matter of fact, Beverly Hills Fabulous is so fabulous that it makes the word fabulous not fabulous enough."
- "Jason Shultz has witnessed what he calls a fabulous presentation 9MB MP3on the band's legal run-in with Sony over the composition rights to the Beatles songs they parodied and how Lars Ulrich redeemed himself from the dark days of fighting Napster by defending the band's fair use."
- "Supervisor Ross Mirkarimi, who represents the area in which the crash occurred, on Thursday noted that Octavia, which he called a "fabulous boulevard," could be challenging for drivers, especially those unfamiliar with the city."