Definition of "fabs" [fabs]
- (noun) Plural form of fab.
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fab.
Use "fabs" in a sentence
- "For operators of the complex chip-manufacturing plants, known as fabs, power outages continued to be a problem."
- "The display industry's manufacturing infrastructure hasn't been optimized to deliver this type of display, and the fabrication machines - or "fabs" - that would produce the displays in mass volume have been slow to go online."
- "In the PC processor world, only Intel still has fabs, which is considered a big advantage if you can afford it."