- (noun) Plural form of fabric.
- (noun) any cloth made from yarn or fibres by weaving, knitting, felting, etc
- (noun) the texture of a cloth
- (noun) a structure or framework
- (noun) a style or method of construction
- (noun) the texture, arrangement, and orientation of the constituents of a rock
"My favorite of their fabrics is the standard weave polycotton Tropical Breeze."
"The main thing to remember about fabrics is that you need to pick something that you are comfortable with and ones that fit your lifestyle."
"One thing to note about the color change in fabrics for the older women: Widows wore different colors than married women until just recently."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY