Definition of "fabrics" [fabrics]
- (noun) Plural form of fabric.
- (noun) any cloth made from yarn or fibres by weaving, knitting, felting, etc
- (noun) the texture of a cloth
- (noun) a structure or framework
- (noun) a style or method of construction
- (noun) a building
- (noun) the texture, arrangement, and orientation of the constituents of a rock
Use "fabrics" in a sentence
- "My favorite of their fabrics is the standard weave polycotton Tropical Breeze."
- "The main thing to remember about fabrics is that you need to pick something that you are comfortable with and ones that fit your lifestyle."
- "One thing to note about the color change in fabrics for the older women: Widows wore different colors than married women until just recently."