Definition of "fabricator" [fab•ri•ca•tor]
- (noun) A person who fabricates or manufactures something; a manufacturer
- (noun) A person who makes a fabrication of something; a counterfeiter or falsifier
- (verb) to make, build, or construct
- (verb) to devise, invent, or concoct (a story, lie, etc)
- (verb) to fake or forge
Use "fabricator" in a sentence
- "She recommended that I call the fabricator and tell them I wanted a ¼ inch radius for the corners."
- "His early stories were often existential reflections on the experience of war and flying, but later he became known as a fabricator of elegant, subversive plot-driven tales, earning him the soubriquet 'Master of the Macabre'."
- "He calls the fabricator and they work out a schedule."