Definition of "fabricating" [fabricating]
- (verb) Present participle of fabricate.
- (verb) to make, build, or construct
- (verb) to devise, invent, or concoct (a story, lie, etc)
- (verb) to fake or forge
Use "fabricating" in a sentence
- "There are individuals that have busted their butt in fabricating these items because some Manager has set unrealistic milestones and schedules but what did they get out of it nothing and a lot of them just quit or retired because they had enough."
- "We have absolutely no interest in fabricating things that are so serious, so sad like the ones that are in this report, said Anders Kompass."
- "It appears that the MEK is about to play the same role as the INC in fabricating a case for war against Iran."