Definition of "fabricates" [fabricates]
- (verb) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of fabricate.
- (verb) to make, build, or construct
- (verb) to devise, invent, or concoct (a story, lie, etc)
- (verb) to fake or forge
Use "fabricates" in a sentence
- "A child would understand you can't spend 1.5 Trillion Dollars to save money ... we do not trust him anymore as it is obvious he fabricates much of the time."
- "Eritrea often says Ethiopia "fabricates" lies to tarnish its image."
- "If one checks things in Wasilla, there was a 20 million dollar deficit when she left the position of mayor, and there is a trail of a pretty woman who cuts down others, fabricates stories and uses others to boost her own self esteem. for God's sake America DO NOT ELECT THIS FANATIC into the political arena!!! judecowell"