Definition of "f's" [f's]
- (noun) Plural form of f.
- (noun) the sixth letter and fourth consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiceless labio-dental fricative, as in fat
Use "f's" in a sentence
- "I let my finger slide down the roster of names until it hit the f's."
- ""Use f's in place of s's like they did in the colonial era or your fubmission will be immediately rejected.""
- "Thumbnail image modified from Wide© Raf. f's Lullaby … Moena"