- (noun) The sixth letter of the modern English alphabet.
- (noun) Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter f.
- (noun) The sixth in a series.
- (noun) Something shaped like the letter F.
- (noun) A grade that indicates failing status.
- (noun) the sixth letter and fourth consonant of the modern English alphabet
- (noun) a speech sound represented by this letter, usually a voiceless labio-dental fricative, as in fat
"Above the hum of the private jet waiting below, the crowd heard these last words, To the Republican who called me a m---f--er, f--- you!"
"They go on about their thing, then I start yelling, 'I've f-- king had it up to here with your f--- king bulls -- t.'"
"David Schwartz: A.Z: f(x,y) is f(x)+f(y), where f() is a normal distribution with mean equal to the measured value and standard deviation equal to 1/2 the tolerance."
SUBSCRIBE TO WORD OF THE DAY