Definition of "e-tailing" [e-tailing]
- (noun) The conducting of retail business via electronic media, especially via the Internet
- (noun) retail conducted via the internet
Use "e-tailing" in a sentence
- "In further recognition of the progress we have made, e-tailing group, Inc. recently named Sears the top website in their "e-commerce gauge" survey with a total score of 88.25 out of 100, up 21% from last year."
- "Investors are flocking to India's Internet commerce industry as a growing number of Indian online ventures jump on the e-tailing wagon."
- "Under the proposal for a "fashion hub", the broadcast centre would offer offices, manufacturing and creative uses while the press centre would become a fashion college, e-tailing centre and a media centre."