Definition of "e-tailer" [e-tailer]
- (noun) One that sells goods or commodities to consumers electronically, as over the Internet.
- (noun) retail conducted via the internet
Use "e-tailer" in a sentence
- "Drugstore.com, which operates its namesake website as well as Beauty.com, SkinStore.com and VisionDirect.com, posted $456 million in sales last year, making it the eighth-largest e-tailer in the U.S., according to Internet Retailer magazine."
- "The Charlottesville – based e-tailer draws inspiration from nature and relies on sustainable and recycled materials to bring their designs to life."
- "Analysts expected Amazon to stumble in the fourth quarter due to the economy and the e-tailer surprised investors with another strong report card."