Definition of "e-reader" [e-reader]
- (noun) A hardware device used to read e-books.
- (noun) a portable device that allows users to download and read texts in electronic form
Use "e-reader" in a sentence
- "SAN FRANCISCO - A recent analysis from IHS iSuppli determined that Amazon's $79 Kindle e-reader, which is the online retailer's cheapest Kindle thus far, costs $84.25 to make."
- "Thanks Victoria! heidenkind – I love free books. * g* And though the e-reader is easier, I had no problem reading the HTML versions of books (though some books come only in. txt versions, ack!)."
- "Reading fiction in Project Gutenberg is a great idea – I wish I had an e-reader so it would be easier."