Definition of "e-passport" [e-passport]
- (noun) Any of several European biometric passports
- (noun) a passport with an embedded microchip carrying information about the holder
Use "e-passport" in a sentence
- "There is an international symbol on the cover that alerts screeners that it's an e-passport."
- "The "switch to the e-passport with the chip and the additional security features are what is increasing the costs," said"
- "Not surprisingly, the government refers to this new version as an e-passport."