Definition of "e-learning" [e-learning]
- (noun) learning conducted via electronic media, especially via the Internet
- (noun) an internet-based teaching system
Use "e-learning" in a sentence
- "Launched in July of 2000, it is called e-learning."
- ""When you go to a conference you can sit in a room all morning and feel like you've heard all the speeches before," says Ian Usher, e-learning co-ordinator with Buckinghamshire county council and a TeachMeet organiser."
- "This will provide children with numerous media-rich, e-learning opportunities so they can immerse themselves in virtual online courses from a variety of institutions such as the University of Phoenix or Open University in the U.K.."