Definition of "e-business" [e-business]
- (noun) The practice of servicing businesses or employees over the Internet.
- (noun) The practice of running a business over the Internet; e-commerce.
- (noun) A business that operates partially or primarily over the Internet, usually providing services to other businesses.
- (noun) a business which uses the internet to sell goods or services, esp one which does not also have shops or offices that people can visit or phone
- (noun) the act of buying, selling, and ordering goods and services using the internet
- (noun) (as modifier)
Use "e-business" in a sentence
- "The e-Revolution and Post-Compulsory Education: Using e-business models to deliver quality education offers senior managers in further and higher education best-practice guidance for applying e-business approaches to their institutions"
- "Start trying to get my e-business, Wings&Things;, off the ground (crafting business!)"
- "•A federal judge in Texas convicted three men earlier in March of participating in an Internet gambling conspiracy using "computerized gambling machines using sweepstakes to attract patrons under the guise of internet cafes and e-business centers " U.S. Attorney John Bales said."